Sunday, March 1, 2009

Small changes, for now

Here's how my sunday went:
Woke up, had breakfast (oatmeal-Yum!), had a shower, and went out to RMC (my old high school) to meet up with  my relatives to walk the dogs. We are an animal family haha, a total of 4 dogs came out for a run. It was bitterly cold with the wind (-14f) and, only having my sweater and wind breaker on, I got cold really fast! So I started moving around, trying to warm up, and saw my uncle go on the track and started walking around it, making the dogs go crazy since they were on the other side of the fence. I thought to myself, well Im not going to get warm by just standing here. So I started to walk along side of the fence with the dogs, walking faster, and until I noticed a was jogging a bit. Feeling a little warmer, I kept this light jog until I finished the round and decided to go into the track where it wasn't so icy. My aunts and uncles walked along side of the fence while I was walking and jogging on the track. It felt really nice just being outside and clearing my head. Then and there I decided to make time to just go out for a walk, or a jog, to just clear my head. If you make time to do something, you will do it, so that's what Im going to do. If you make something worth your time then you will do it. I always hear people say they don't have time to do the things they want to do but that's not at all true.  Try it. Do something you want to do, squeeze it in to your busy schedule, and you will notice how it wasn't hard to squeeze it in, since you made it worth your time. Just going out for a walk will give me time to clear my head, and the exercise doesn't hurt either ;) . Small changes...that's all Im doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment