Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Simple words and gestures

Im right here,
and Im not going anywhere,
so when you're ready, 
Im right here, waiting for you.
--
Don't make excuses, just tell me the truth!
Don't leave me hanging, making me wonder.
I've had enough of feeling
that Im not worth your time,
So just tell me! So I can move on.
I can already tell you have,
so give me the courtesy of doing the same!
--
All I want is you,
I can't imagine going a day with seeing you.
Your arms around me, your eyes looking into mine, 
You haunt my thoughts, my dreams, my future.
You take me as I am, which is more than I can ask for, 
All I want is you, here with me. 
--
I shiver from the smallest touches that you make, 
Smile every time I think about you, which is all the time. 
You make my heart melt when you say those three little words, 
I feel the pang of guilt, knowing that you're not with me anymore,
knowing it was my fault, but Im glad that we had that time together, 
even though you may not feel the same.
--
You draw me closer to you,
I try to brace myself for what's to come next.
You place your hand on my cheek, looking into my eyes,
The simple gesture makes my heart melt.
Wanting to do more, you lean forward, my heart racing,
Lightly touching my lips with yours.
You pause, waiting for a reply, 
I wrap my arms around your shoulder, you kiss me,
Loving the feel, the taste.
I feel your hands wandering everywhere on me, 
my mind racing, leaning into you more.
Suddenly, you tightly wrap your arms around me, 
I giggle, slightly afraid. 
I feel you smile against my lips, liking it.
You tighten your hold, while I tighten mine, 
our kiss intensifying, if that was possible...
--

No comments:

Post a Comment